The students who are studying in Bihar government school, colleges can receive scholarship amounts, various state govt scheme amount through Direct Benefit Transfer. The State government has created a new portal (medhasoft.bih.nic.in) for the student’s help. Students can check Yojana details and status on this portal.
All Bihar govt schools have to upload each student’s details on the Medhasoft portal. For this, the education department of Bihar has prepared a new software called Medha Soft. State govt can check each student’s attendance in school directly through Medhasoft portal Bihar.
Medhasoft.bih.nic.in is the official website. By visiting this portal all govt schools can upload their student’s details. This website is operating by National Informatics Centre(NIC)-Bihar.
Students can get all Bihar govt scholarship, Yojana details on Medhasoft.bih.nic.in. Along with details students and schools can find all useful links of govt schemes on the portal.
Medhasoft Portal will investigate all scheme carefully. Afterwards, students will receive their amount direct to their account with the help of Medhasoft Bihar Portal. Every year Bihar govt provide scholarship amount to millions of students.
- Anganwadi Labharthi Online registration
Medhasoft Bihar News
Medhasoft Bihar Portal was started by Education Minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma on 6 March 2020. The distribution of the scholarship’s amount of beneficial schemes has not had any effect even among the viral infection.
The Bihar Education Project Council has given scholarship amounts to more than one crore children for their dress. The students who are studying in class 8 their scholarship money will send as soon as possible. State Project Officer Sanjay Singh of Bihar Education Project Council said that more than eight hundred and fifty million rupees will be given to the students of government schools for dress in the current academic session.
The Department of Education will now transfer the scholarship amount directly to the children’s account from DBT. The amount of beneficial schemes is to be given on the basis of 75% attendance. About twenty crore students are enrolled in government elementary schools across the state. Mr. Singh told that one crore five lakh children with 75% attendance have been identified, who are being given the money of dress.
Medhashoft Usage In Various Govt Schemes
- Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Balak & Balika Cycle Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Balika Poshak Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Kishori Swasthya Yojana
How To School Login & Upload Students Details On Medhasoft?
- First, we will discuss how can school login to the Medhasoft portal.
- School authorities can use a direct link to visit the login page.
- After that enter Dise code, Mobile number & OTP for Login.
- To upload students’ details, first of all, the Govt School authorities have to visit the official portal of Medhasoft.
- Afterward, click on the link Student Detail Entry of Class 1 to 12.
- Select your district and click the submit button.
- Then a new page will open.
- Read the full notification carefully before upload details.
Medhasoft Bihar FAQs
What is Medhasoft Bihar?
Medhasoft is an online portal and mobile app created by Bihar govt.
What is the usage of the Medhasoft portal?
According to the Bihar education department, all govt schools have to upload each student’s details on the Medhasoft portal. Students can apply online for various govt schemes through Medhasoft.bih.nic.in.
What to school can log in and upload students’ details on the Medhasoft portal?
The direct link of schools’ login is available on Medhasoft.bih.nic.in.Therefore first visit the Medha soft portal then click on the school login option.
Leave a Reply