The purpose of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is to give financial support to the farmers. The Government has launched PmKisan Yojana on 1 February 2019. Now all people can pmkisan.gov.in or “pmkisan. gov. in” status check 2021 using their Mobile Number, Aadhar Number or Account Number.’
On 30 May 2021, Pradhan Mantri has released the 8th Installment now you can check your Status using this portal
After the launch of Pm Kisan Yojana, 14.50 crore are eligible for this scheme. Piyush Goyal announced this Yojana during the 2019 Interim Central Budget on 1 February 2019. The cost of this scheme is 82,000 crores per year. It is applicable from December 2018. www.fw.pmkisan.gov.in is the new portal to check the Pm Kisan status 2021.
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Status Check 2021|
|Scheme Name||PM KISAN YOJANA|
|Abbreviation||Pm Kisan Yojana|
|Article Category||Yojan and Scheme|
|Initiative by||Piyush Goyal|
|launched by||Narendra Modi|
|Announcement date||1st February 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||14.50 crore farmers|
|Registration||Pm Kisan New Registration|
|New List||Rejected List|
|Correction Form||Name Update|
भारत सरकार द्वारा प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि की चौथी किस्त जारी कर दी गई है. जिन किसनों को अभी तक राशि नहीं मिली है वो PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261/1800115526 पर संपर्क कर सकते है. यह नंबर आधिकारी वेबसाइट पर भी दिया गया है. इस पेज पर सभी महत्वपूर्ण लिंक उपलब्द करवाया गया है. अगर किसी से ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने मैं गलती हुई है तो वह अपने आवेदन में सुधार कर सकते है.
Pm Kisan News & Updates
Around 7 crore people are waiting for Pm Kisan yojana benefits. At the same time, 7.65 farmers family have received their money under the scheme. If you have not received any money, you can register yourself to benefit from this scheme. Now you do not have to go to the authorities. Farmers can register themselves on pmkisan.gov.in. Hence on this page registration link is also available in the table.
According to Agriculture Ministry officials, till 11 November 2019, 15,25668 farmers have received the money in Chhattisgarh. Punjab has also shown a lot of interest in this scheme. So far, 21,73,562 farmers have benefited from Pm Kisan yojana.
Details of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
In this Yojana central government give Rs. 6000 per year in three equal statements. To get Rs. 6000 per year eligible farmers have to apply online or offline. According to the official website (pmkisan.gov.in), around 60,77,9061 farmers have received their first instalments.
PM-Kisan State 2021 Updates
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a central sector program funded 100% by the Indian government.
- Under this scheme, income support of Rs. 6000 / – per year is provided to all farming families across the country in three equal instalments of Rs. 2000 / – every four months.
- The family definition for the plan is husband, wife and minor children.
- The identification of families of beneficiary farmers is the sole responsibility of the state / European Union governments.
- The funds are transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
- Farmers covered by the exclusion criteria from the operational guideline are not eligible for the scheme.
- The farmer must contact the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) designated by the state government to register.
- The joint service centres (CSCs) have been authorized to register farmers in the fee payment scheme.
- Farmers can also register via Farmers Corner on the portal.
- Thanks to Kisan Corner on the portal, farmers can also change their name in the PM-Kisan database according to their Aadhaar database/card.
- Farmers can also know the status of their payment via Farmer’s Corner on the portal.
- 52,85,6085 farmers will receive the second instalment in the last week of July. Rest applied farmers did not receive the amount. They want to know “why does not send money to their account”.
Pmkisan.gov.in Status 2021
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana new list is now available on Pmkisan.gov.in. All applicants who have applied can check the Pm Kisan list 2021. However, new farmers can also register his/herself on the Pm Kisan Portal.
If you have An Aadhar card number, then you can check the application status. Hence application status can also check using the bank account number along with the mobile number.
How To Check Pm Kisan Application Status For Bihar State?
- First, you have to visit the Bihar government.
- Then click on Pm Kisan Official website dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
- Finally, you need to click On Pm Kisan Application Status.
- Select your present district and block name.
- Enter your Kisan application number.
- Download Your Application Status.
Many farmers are searching for the Application Status of the PMKIAN Scheme. They did not receive any money from the Central Govt. Only farmers from Bihar can check their application status online.
Uttar Pradesh Govt does have a website to check application status. However, on the official website, farmers can check all details. They can also check how many farmers have been selected for this scheme. The Official website is Pmkisan.gov.in for Uttar Pradesh.
PM KISAN Yojana FAQs
How to open pmkisan. gov. in?
You have to click on the link mentioned in this article and go to the Beneficiary of pmkisan. gov. in. You can also use Google Chrome which is the best browser to open the portal.
How can I find my Name in PM KISAN?
All farmers have to visit www.pmkisan.gov.in for their Name. If they want to know more about it must have a registration number.
What is the official website of PM KISAN YOJANA?
The name of the official website is “www.pmkisan.gov.in”, which is now changed into fw.pmkisan.gov.in.
Can I download the full list of Farmers in Madhya Pradesh?
If you want to download it, then you require full access. Kindly contact Authority for this.